Mr. Adejube Olayinka Isaac
He holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with Economics and Master of Science in Technology Management from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Prior to joining NITDA in August 2003, Mr. Adejube had eighteen years post graduate experience in the industry ranging from being a Programmer/Analyst, Systems Analyst, Product Specialist and IT Consultant in both IT user environment and IT service provisioning industry.
He has served in the following capacities in the course of his career:
- Managing Director/CEO, Crownmore Computer Services, managing and running the company for six years with profitability.
- Consultant/Product Specialist in International Computers Limited with responsibility of managing the Software department of the company and contributing to the business development of the Sales department.
- Systems Analyst, Inlaks Computer Limited, he was involved in the development of bespoke solutions for clients nationwide.
- Programmer/Analyst, John Holt Group, he was involved in the implementation and development of accounting software.
Mr. Adejube has served in the following capacities in National Information Technology Development Agency since joining:
- Chief Scientific Officer (Head, Software Unit), Technical Support Service, responsible for provisioning of IT support for users in the Agency and also contributed to the Agency’s IT advisory services to MDAs.
- He coordinated the implementation of the first Microsoft Enterprise Agreement with the Federal Government through the management of the process that leads to the upgrading of all MDAs desktop computers running some Microsoft products which were under the agreement.
- He was the Country Contact Person on NEPAD e-School Project Implementation, this was a pilot project meant to equip six selected secondary schools with ICT to enhanced teaching and learning.
- Adejube also headed and coordinated the activities of the NITDA South West Zonal Office where he was responsible for taking NITDA’s mandate to all nooks and corners of the Zone and representing the interest of the Agency in the Information Technology Ecosystems of the Zone.
- He was posted to the headquarters as Ag. Director, Infrastructure and Technical Support Services of the Agency. And responsible for managing the department for a period of four years when several IT infrastructure projects were deployed nationwide.
- Adejube also managed the Office for ICT Innovation and Entrepreneurship (OIIE) for six months as the National Coordinator, with the responsibility of developing and identifying the talents of youths in the area of ICT.
- He is currently the Director of Standards, Guidelines and Frameworks of the Agency, having been transferred from OIIE to head this important department. He is a member of Standard Review Committee and a member of MDA IT Clearance Committee.
He is a member of the Nigerian Computer Society (NCS) and Computer Professional Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN).
Married with children