Certification & licensing of OEMs
- Submit a formal application for License along with the product(s) for testing to the Agency with a cover letter addressed to the Director General/CEO.
- The product will be subjected to internal testing in line with the Standards and test criteria.
- The outcome of test data and the application will be evaluated.
- If outcome of the evaluation does not meet the minimum standard of the scheme, further review will be conducted and formal report along with advice on how to meet the specifications will be issued to the applicant.
- If outcome of the evaluation meets the minimum standard of the scheme, a monitoring and surveillance (M&S) team will carry out site inspection.
- If outcome of the inspection does not meet the minimum standard, the applicant will be advised accordingly and further inspection will be conducted afterwards.
- If the inspection meets the minimum standard, final report along with recommendations is considered for approval.
- If approved, the Agency will issue the applicant a “Provisional License”, along with certification and renewal conditions.
- The approved product(s) will be listed in the Systems Software Database.
Contact us through this phone number: 0818 786 9972