Software and Outsourcing
- Render advisory services on all software matters to the public and private sector.
- Accelerate human resource and ICT infrastructure development to support growth in the outsourcing sector.
- Facilitate rapid development of ICT and enabling physical infrastructure.
- Develop a globally competitive Information Technology enable services sector in Nigeria, towards making Nigeria a regional ICT outsourcing Hub in West Africa.
- Promote local and foreign direct investment in outsourcing infrastructure development.
- Identification of potential government outsourcing businesses to jump-start the growth in the sector through onshore outsourcing.
- Develop an export oriented ICT products and service delivery industry.
- Integrate coherent efforts and coordination between the Local, State and Federal Government in the growth and development of the outsourcing sector.
- Articulate programs for the development of call-centers nationwide in collaboration with private sectors.
- Coordination of response to incident reported and render support services.
- Upload of new alerts and warnings on the cerrt.gov.ng website.
- Organise information security awareness programs.
- Conduct IT security trainings for all MDAs.
- Organise cyber drills for MDAs.