The Gulf Information Technology Exhibition (GITEX) is an annual consumer computer and electronics trade show, exhibition, and conference that takes place in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Nigeria’s presence at GITEX is designed to foster attention on ICT start-ups, the burgeoning ICT sector, attract offshore investments and stimulate partnerships between local and foreign ICT companies. NITDA has showcased innovative ICT start-ups at each event. NITDA has been coordinating Nigeria’s participation at the event since 2013. The 2018 edition is scheduled to hold from 14th to 18th October, 2018 at the Dubai World Trade Centre and the theme is “Experience Future Urbanism”.
The event has offered ICT Stakeholders in Nigeria the following benefits:
- Opportunity to connect with over 140,000 ICT professionals from 144 Countries.
- Opportunity to work with over 3,567 ICT companies from different Countries.
- Interaction with over 90% of the top ICT brand worldwide.
- The chance to get maximum return on investment through direct business opportunity with top decision makers in the ICT industry around the world.
- Promotion of Nigeria’s FDI opportunities to investors across the globe.
Application for tech driven startups to be sponsored by NITDA – Click here to register