Budget Development and Monitoring
- Collate and review inputs for the Agency’s annual budget from all Units and Departments.
- Ensure that the line items in the budget are designed to meet the targets and Agency’s objectives.
- Interact with all units and Departments in streamlining and allocating financial resources for their functions.
- Preparation and presentation of Final Annual Budget to Management for approval.
- Quarterly monitoring of budget implementation by the various Units and Departments of the Agency.
- Serve as liaison between the Finance Management and Control Department and the rest of the Agency in budget matters only, and
- Perform any other duty/duties as assigned by the Director-General.