H.R & A
The Human Resource Administration provides centralized direction, support and leadership for the effective administration and personnel support for the achievement of overall goals and objectives of National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA). The Human Resource Administration Department has four (4) units: Human Resource Planning Unit, Human Capital/Learning Center Unit, Enterprise Services & General Administration Unit, and Industrial Relations & Welfare Unit.
- Co-ordinate the recruitment, induction, confirmations, training, needs assessment, performance appraisals, leave, promotions, discipline, retirement and welfare of staff in an orderly, fair and transparent manner.
- Safeguard and Distribute all necessary goods and services in a transparent manner, and ensure their maintenance and cost effective usage.
- Implement policies governing Human Resource and Administrative functions.
- Develop systems, procedures and structures of internal control.
- Provide personnel and administrative support services to the agency including reports and feedback to the management.
- Define the strategic direction for HR & Admin function and develop strategies aligned to the overall strategic direction of the agency.
- Manage the administrative functions pertaining to proper running of the agency
- Drive workforce planning processes to ensure all resource requirements are based on periodic operational plans.
- Lead performance management activities (i.e. performance planning/target setting, performance monitoring and periodic performance appraisals); ensure employee performance results adequately reflect corporate and departmental performance levels.
- Develop and implement compensation strategies and processes that will attract, motivate and retain the right talent required.
- Ensure the maintenance of payroll data by the administrators.
- Manage overall culture of the organization, initiate programs to ensure alignment of culture to agency vision, mission and values.
- Supervise Employee Benefits programme.
- Implement safety, Security, Wellness/Health and Staff Welfare Scheme.
- Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies.