The Corporate Planning and Strategy department is saddled with the responsibilities of corporate planning, monitoring, evaluating and research into all the activities and programs of the Agency. The department has the Information Resource Center and the Procurement Unit under its supervision.
- Prepare Strategic Plan for the Agency.
- Monitor and evaluate all NITDA Projects.
- Research into relevant areas of ICT to enhance national development.
- Research into relevant areas of operational modalities, jurisdiction and mandate of NITDA.
- Collect, Collate and process Information to aid in Strategic Planning and Research.
- Manage records and information references (Data bank, Registry, Library etc.).
- Liaise with relevant International & Local Organizations outside the Ministry/ Parastatal.
- Organize Conferences/Workshops/Seminars for the Agency.
- Plan and Host NITDA’s Retreat for Management staff and Board members.
- Promote IT innovations for best practice.
- Collaborate with Key R&D Institutions to produce Research and Development Framework.
- Collaborate with the Finance and Management Control to ensure that the budget for the next fiscal year is completed by the third month of the last quarter of the year